Does this sound like you?
You are preparing for surgery and trying to learn all that you can beforehand. You've joined FB groups, you've listened to podcasts, and you are nervous as all get out! There's so much conflicting information out there that you are struggling to understand what is true.
You left the hospital with a packet of papers outlining your eating plan for the next year or so with some general guidelines, some suggestions, but now you are wondering HOW to make this work.
You are a year or more post-op and never hit your goal... or worse, you have experienced regain and you feel like a failure. FYI: You aren't a failure... you are a normal human who is struggling without support and guidance.
Where do you turn for help?
Your surgeon's office may be of some help... but they throw so much information at you that it's mind-boggling. It's a lot to wrap your brain around.
Everyone tells you WHAT to do...
but they don't take the time
to teach you HOW.
I've done the work. I've unpacked the information and put it into an easy-to-understand format. I've experienced success. I've walked the walk... and I get it.
This course works.
Because it's packed with the information, tools, and resources you need. I take the confusing rules and restrictions and make them easy to understand and follow.
Life after surgery is not a sprint... and its success definitely won't come from a "diet".
Lifestyle CHANGES are a critical component of your success!
That's why each of the lessons included in this TWELVE-WEEK SELF PACED COURSE has been carefully designed in such a way that you begin implementing lifestyle changes and learning new skills with every session.
My mission is to ease you through the change to help you develop sustainable habits and achieve long-term success!
What's Our Weekly Focus?
Weeks 1-2: Basics of Healthy Living
- Understanding Macros: proteins, carbs, and fats
- Use My Fitness Pal to set up and keep your daily food diary for accountability tracking and planning
Weeks 3-4: Habits: Out with the Old, In with the New
- Motivation for new habits
- Purge the Pantry: Identify and replace foods with healthier options
Weeks 5-9: Planning for Success
- Building foundational favorites and learn how to manage your tracking and meal plans in My Fitness Pal
- Developing your own custom meal plan -- a skill that will serve you for a lifetime!
Weeks 10-12: Out in the Real World
- Understanding the importance of reading nutrition labels and how to find those pesky hidden ingredients
- Learning to order like a BOSS from almost any restaurant
- Tackle social events head-on with confidence